About Me

My photo
thought i was a donut, ya tried to glaze me

11.09.2005

Digital Camera Make Me Poor

ME- Me. Camera is damaged again. Heart is broken again. Starting to hate myself again.

CASIO REPAIR SERVICE LADY, DONNA (CRSL)- Nice enough. Strong Jersey accent.


DONNA
Well, Katie, you should be receiving
your statement either today or tomorrow.


ME
Oh, great. Just out of curiosity, how much
is on that statement?

DONNA
Hold on, let me check here.....(sighs)
Sheesh. Your cost of repair will be $247.58.

ME
Oh.

DONNA
Yea, I always hate doing that to people.

ME
What does the statement say?

DONNA
Well, it said your camera was dented, the
case was damaged, and it didn't have any
manufacturers damage.

ME
Oh.

DONNA
Yea, so you should be getting that statement
in the mail pretty soon.

ME
Uh huh.

DONNA
So, have a nice day?

ME
Right.

(click)
Gilmore Girls and Amazing Race update later. For now, I must cry.



No comments:

I wonder if my writing has even improved?