About Me

My photo
thought i was a donut, ya tried to glaze me

1.10.2006

too much time on my hands, clearly

Catherine and I got into a late-night discussion over AIM on who our TV character husbands would be. My choices were obvious:


MICHAEL BLUTH


Oh, Michael Bluth. You are the glue that keeps the Bluth family together, and luckily for you, I am not a Mentally Retaded Female (even if I don't look much like Charlize Theron). Let's get married and run away from the O.C (ok, sorry, I won't say that.)



LUKE DANES




Oh, Luke Danes. Make me cheeseburgers, buy me a house, build me a chuppah, be your hot, caring, stoic self. I'll even let you propose to me first, the way it's supposed to be.




Me, crazy? Shit, crazy's just sane on a lunch break.

No comments:

I wonder if my writing has even improved?