About Me

My photo
thought i was a donut, ya tried to glaze me

3.18.2007

capital city

How would i describe my weekend in Albany?

Well.

Back in high school I remember reading a lot of articles in Seventeen & watching special reports on Channel One News about huffing. I used to think, what's wrong with these kids? Can't they get real drugs? Where are these kids living that they think spraying Lysol into the sleeve of their hoodie & breathing in is cool?

But while shopping in the Crossgates Mall in my state's capital city, and looking around at all the kids numbly walking in and out of Hot Topic, a lightbulb when off in my head.

"Holy crap--so THIS is where all the kids are huffing!"

Lord knows if I had to spend more than three days in that town I'd be snorting the opposite side of the nozzle on RediWhip cans and trying to forget where i was, too.

No comments:

I wonder if my writing has even improved?