About Me

My photo
thought i was a donut, ya tried to glaze me

6.17.2007




i saw this on a stairwell at the kings highway subway station, just came upon it after taking what was the worst B train ride in my life. funny enough, it was the worst train ride of my life because of how much i loved being drunk the night before. i was Stage Two-ing it for sure; not a good idea. i was loud & rambling & having a grand old time. friday was not as fun.

somewhere between 34th & west 4th i realized i was That Person on the train--the one who smelled bad. no one would sit next to me, not even homeless people. and that just made my feeling like a train hit me that just worse; being shunned by other smelly drunks, by other people who smelled like beer. what's to love about that?

No comments:

I wonder if my writing has even improved?