About Me

My photo
thought i was a donut, ya tried to glaze me

6.28.2007

OH NO!

"So it goes for the next two hours. Sting repeatedly hits the brakes, fussing with the groove or Summers' guitar tone. At one point, Sting and Summers debate a three-note lick in "Walking In your Footsteps" for half an hour. Sting has Summers play it over and over, in different ways. Summers obliges with the poise of one who's been there before."

David Fricke, in the June 28th issue of Rolling Stone

Am I worried that The Police will break before I get to see them play at the Garden? No. I'm just really upset because this means I'll have to sit through "Walking In Your Footsteps"--gross! A stupid song about dinosaurs! I wish they'd put "does everyone stare" on the set list!

No comments:

I wonder if my writing has even improved?