About Me

My photo
thought i was a donut, ya tried to glaze me

7.07.2007

STOONAD!



"If we were black, Al Sharpton would have been here," said the father of one suspect. "Because we're white and Italian, we have no civil rights. They have to fight this. It's ridiculous."

Today's front page of Gothamist, in reference to the firecracka' bust on StatenIsland (said 2X fast)


Oh, the injustices faced by us Italians. The media--just look at how the portray us! We ain't all like Tony Soprano. And just look at how we were treated in history! Wait, Sacco and Van-wha? Who they? Is that the name of a meat store on 18th avenue? It is, right? Let's go there and get a capicol sangwich, eh?


Please, don't bring Mr. Al into this. He's a waste of time, but you don't have to pull the race card like he does. I know it totally sucks that you got arrested for doing something illegal and then fighting the cops, but it has nothing to do with your being Italian. It does, however, have everything to do with you being a wannabe John Gotti goumba.

I can say all of this because I'm Italian.

2 comments:

you know said...

Coming from a girl who almost got arrested herself that day .....

Katie said...

hey! snitches get stitches.

I wonder if my writing has even improved?