About Me

My photo
thought i was a donut, ya tried to glaze me

11.12.2007

the HOG list is back!

The history of the HOG (Hot Old Guy) list is long as the men on this list are handsome, but I decided to bring it back on my blog mainly because people still ask me if I keep a list of them. It'll take a while for me to compile a whole list, but in the meantime, please nominate hunks in the comment box.

Qualifications are kind of dicey; clearly, they have to be old, but as we've all gotten older the age cap has, too. Here's something you can use--would it be socially unacceptable for you to date this HOG? Is this person more than double your age?

Now...

Get to creepin'! Get to nominatin'!

2 comments:

Fortune said...

This is an obvious nomination on my part...it's all about THE BROSNAN.

Katie said...

yes, def.

so there's one.

I wonder if my writing has even improved?