About Me

My photo
thought i was a donut, ya tried to glaze me

3.27.2008

<3<3<3<3<3<3





LUKE: Is that so bad? I mean, you got Rory.

LORELAI: Yes, I do.

LUKE: You got friends, you got a house, a job, apparently an iron stomach.

LORELAI: No, it’s not so bad. I’m lucky, I know. I just. . .I feel like I’m never gonna have it. . .the whole package, you know? That person, that couple life, and I swear, I hate admitting it because I fancy myself Wonder Woman, but. . .I really want it – the whole package.

[Luke puts a donut on a plate, then slides it down the counter to her]

LUKE: You’ll get it.

LORELAI: How do you know?

LUKE: I know.

LORELAI: How do you know?

LUKE: Because I know, okay? I know. Now eat your donut.

LORELAI: I’m really not very hungry.

LUKE: Well, take it with you. You will be later.

[Lorelai wraps up the donut and puts it in her purse, then pulls out some money]

LUKE: Forget it, first time customers are on the house. Mimi, was it?

LORELAI: Yeah.

LUKE: Come again, Mimi.

LORELAI: Thanks, I will. Seems like a very nice place.

No comments:

I wonder if my writing has even improved?