About Me

My photo
thought i was a donut, ya tried to glaze me

8.11.2008

Not a Fan/Fan

FAN:



I first saw this commercial the night before my volleyball championships and I swear to God, I went to sleep that night swearing I was Misty May. Twelve hours later and I was quickly brought back to Earth, and back to my horrible serve, but the point is clear: these images, that song, the message can make you really feel like it's Already In You. Even though, in my case, it never was.

NOT A FAN:


I love pickles, but this sandwich does not look good. McDonalds loves making you think it looks good, and loves putting this added importance to the sandwich, like it's going to cure cancer and bring us world peace. If anything, the Wendy's Pita could have done that, but that went to shit and now we're all still fighting.

No comments:

I wonder if my writing has even improved?