About Me

My photo
thought i was a donut, ya tried to glaze me

8.06.2008

Olympics: Short Set

All this hoopla about the Olympics, and I honestly couldn't care less. I wasn't always this indifferent towards the games; I was a big fan of hobbly Kerri Strugg and the rest of her team, and I fondly remember re-enacting Nancy Kerrigan's blow to the knee (I was Nancy ["My Leg! My Leg!"] and my sister was the masked thug). But now, in 2008, I don't care who's winning what and the only thing I really want to watch is the volleyball games because I'm now really into volleyball.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kt! it was "why me?"! cw

Anonymous said...

did u watch the men's volleyball? omg there is a guy on the u.s. team that is ridiculously hot...only olympic thing i watched besides swimming

I wonder if my writing has even improved?