About Me

My photo
thought i was a donut, ya tried to glaze me

9.08.2008

Think About It






While watching an episode of Family Matters this evening--the one where Steve and a hot jock compete in a ropes-course to win over Laura's affection--I began thinking about Urkel's one true love, Laura Lee Winslow.

I always felt a special bond with Laura because she was a smart-ass, and had high aspirations (hers were to attend Harvard Law School, mine were to meet Mother Winslow). Laura certainly wasn't unattractive, but she also wasn't particularly hot. On top of it, she was a big bitch, and not just to Steve.

So what was it that had all the teenage boys in Chicago ga-ga over Laura? Myra was a lot better looking. What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

men love bitches! cw

I wonder if my writing has even improved?